Unboxing time! I LOVE my Bless Box last month and everything that was in it. Today I’m unboxing the Fun in the Sun themed box and sharing some quick ways you can try these products. From a healthier way to paint your nails to a dad cap that I personally designed for my subs on those bad hair days and more. All of these items I handpicked especially for you so I hope you like it. It’s time to escape, unwind, and focus on you – because you deserve it girl! Treat yourself with a little box of Bless every month.
Mentioned in the video:
Something Crunchy: Primal Kitchen Macadamia Sea Salt Bar $3
Something Perky: Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo (full size!) $24
Something Glowing: NKD SKN Gradual Glow Daily Moisturizer $5
Something Breathable: Orly SuperFood Nail Polish $9
Something Empowering: Suja Juice (Coupon) $3
Something Hydrating: Honey Girl Organics Face & Eye Cream (full size!) $32
Something Stylish: Exclusive ‘Bless Up’ Dad Cap designed by me 😉 $40
Something Shady: Perverse Sunglasses (variety of styles) $50
About Bless Box:
– I launched this subscription box business in December 2016 and it’s a company I wanted to start to share my favorite products with my online family.
– features over $100+ in goods every box (including full sized items) for just $29.99+shipping a month
– we are one of few subscription box companies that SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!
– we have several package options to choose from (if you don’t want to commit monthly!) See them here!
– sign up or cancel at anytime if you’d like
– Boxes ship 19th of every month
– USE CODE GETAUGUST for 25% off your next Bless Box! Sign up today here 🙂
— Find us on social: @TheBlessBox #ReadySetBless