Where there is fall, there is spice! Today I’m so pumped to share this spicy fall makeup tutorial I created. Now that we’re in a new season, we can play with warmer tones and bold lips! I recently got my hands on the perfect matte lipstick from Guerlain’s new Kiss Kiss Matte Collection. I decided to partner with them to share why I love this collection so much and the benefits that you’ll get from it.
Below is a list of all the products I used for this tutorial. If you have any specific questions about a product, always feel free to comment below and ask away! I’ll be on the look out. 🙂
Products I Used:
Lips: Guerlain in Spicy Burgundy, the nude option is Guerlain in Caliente Beige (direct link below)
Brows: MAKE brand palette
Face Primer: Laura Mercier Radiance
Eyeshadow Primer: NYX
Eyeshadow Palette: Bobbi Brown Nude Drama Palette
Makeup brushes: a combination of Morphe Cosmetics, Beauty Blender, Smashbox, BH Cosmetics
Color Corrector: Maybelline Master Cameo in Apricot
Foundation: Becca Foundation Ultimate Coverage in Medium to Tan Beige
Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Medium
Translucent Powder: Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Face Setting: Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Medium/Deep
Cheeks: Maybelline Master Bronzer Facestudio Palette
Mascara: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye in Black
Why I love Guerlain Kiss Kiss Matte Collection:
– perfect for those chilly winter months ahead!
– Didn’t leave my lips dry – feels soft, nourishing
– amazing pigment and great consistency
– Fun fact about Spicy Burgundy: it actually has a spice in the formula that fills in lines of lips and plumps while it hydrates.
– Guerlain always has something skincare related in their product so it’s nice to know my lips can look good and are taken care of!
Shop Spicy Burgundy!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! What do you wanna see next? Comment below 🙂
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL