Maybe you’re a beginner in makeup trying to pick out a foundation that’s good or maybe yours isn’t cutting it anymore. Whatever the reason – finding the perfect foundation can be overwhelming, expensive and so exhausting trying to color match. I decided I would help any beginners out there who just don’t know where to start.
I hope my advice for picking out a good foundation helps you feel more confident! Don’t forget to comment below what your favorite foundation is and if you want more beginner makeup videos
Personal favorite foundations (as promised):
– Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation (Medium Beige)
– COVER FX Natural Finish Foundation (N50 shade)
– IT COSMETICS Confidence In A Foundation (330 Tan Natural)
– Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation (classic Tan)
– Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk (in 6)
– Wander Beauty Nude Illusion Liquid Foundation (Golden Tan)
– Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation (Tawny or Chai)
***Again this is NOT sponsored. Below are a few of my favorites that I can think of at the top of my head!
Until next time,