Tag Archives: shopping
If you’re looking for last minute Christmas gift ideas, you can stop looking now. Christmas is right around the corner. Does anyone else feel like a chicken with their head cut off looking for the perfect gifts for friends and family? I’m still not done with my shopping! In the midst of all my traveling, I was going to post my recap of my San Francisco trip today but realized I left the camera I used on that trip in my LA apartment! GRRRR. My sister will be meeting me in Texas soon so I asked her to bring it! In the meantime, I thought why not share a little holiday shopping post? No kidding, Nordstrom is pretty much one of my favorite high + low go-to department stores for every occassion. They have so many cute things right now that I’m inspired to finish the rest of my Christmas shopping online.
- Shop Below -
- Shop Below -
– Shop Below -
– Shop Below -
Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know which item you would want for yourself this Christmas. hehe. Have a wonderful day and Merry [Early] Christmas. <3
- Stocking Stuffer Gifts Under $50 -
For all my international readers wondering what Black Friday means and why so many Americans go crazy over it here in the United States – it’s basically the day after Thanksgiving and the first day of traditional Christmas shopping. Tons of retailers offer major exclusive discounts in-store and online. Following Black Friday is Cyber Monday. This is the same concept except it features sales and discounts online only. The cool thing about Cyber Monday vs. Black Friday is you don’t have to wake up extra early and wait in those long lines. Instead you can enjoy the sales in your cozy PJ’s at home! (my kind of shopping)
Below I’ve shopped for you some of my favorites. Happy Shopping!
1. DailyLook // Black Friday $30 off $100, $50 off $150, $80 off $250 + free shipping DATE: 11/27 through 11/30 use CODE: BLACKFRIDAY14 // Cyber Monday TBD
2. BlueFly: Up to 80% off site wide starting 11/28
3. SheInside: Up to 80% off THANKSGIVING DAY (Ends 11/28) / BLACK FRIDAY (Ends 12/1) Get 28% off $50+ orders with CODE: final28, 30% off $100+ orders using CODE: final30, or 35% off $200+ orders with CODE: final35
4. Nasty Gal // 30% off (online only) select styles marked down. Valid 11/27 through 11/28
5. ASOS (US) // Black Friday 30% off DATE: 11/27 (8pm EST) – 11/30 (8pm EST) CODE: TGIBF // Cyber Monday TBD // ASOS (UK) // 20% off DATE: 11/28 (8pm GMT) – 12/2 (8am GMT) CODE: CYBERWKND20
6. Nordstrom // up to 40% off select product
7. Piperlime // 25% off site wide DATE: 11/27 use CODE: THANKFUL25
8. Express // Black Friday 50% site-wide DATE 11/28 // Cyber Monday 50% off sitewide + free shipping DATE 12/01
9. Forever 21 // Black Friday deals under $5, $10, $20 (Extra 30% off clearance) DATE: 11/27 through 11/30 // Cyber Monday 20% off $60+ DATE: 12/01 with CODE: CYBER20
10. Revolve Clothing // Black Friday select items up to 80% off / DATE: 11/28-11/30 // Cyber Monday 20% off final sale DATE: 12/01 with CODE: cybermonday20
11. French Connection // 30% off site wide DATE: 11/25 through 11/28 with CODE: 30FCBF // 40% off site wide DATE: 11/28 through 12/01 using CODE: FC40BF
12. Shopbop // Tiered promotion: 15% off $250, 20% off $500, 25% off $1000DATE: 11/25-12/01 with CODE: GOBIG14 (shop the dress I’m wearing below)
13. Gap (US) // Black Friday 50% off site everything! DATE: 11/27 through 11/28 with CODE: BLKFRIDAY // 40% off site wide DATE: 11/29 using CODE: GIFT
14. J. Crew // Black Friday 30% off select full-price styles and additional 40% off sale + free shipping, no mimimum DATE: 11/26 through 11/30 using CODE: HOLIDAY // Cyber Monday 30% off select full-price styles and additional 40% off sale + free shipping, no minimum DATE: 12/01 with CODE: MONDAY
15. Missguided (US) //30% off everything! DATE: 11/27 through 12/01 with CODE: CYBER30 / Missguided (UK) 20% off CODE: CYBER20
Wanna know what’s in my Tommy bag? Well today I’m pouring out the deets! I created this little video to share with you guys some really random things that I’ve been hauling around lately. What’s the weirdest thing in your bag right now?
What’s in my bag!?
See for yourself! Hope you enjoy the video below. Warning: It may cause you to hysterically laugh your butt off. Eating or drinking while watching is not recommended.
Have a very happy weekend everyone! <3
Random fact about me: When I’m shooting my Youtube videos, I never create a script or ‘game-plan.’ I prefer just hitting the record button and going with the flow!
Happy Saturday! I just wanted to share a quick shopping post featuring some of the amazing Labor Day Weekend sales that are happening right now! This is the perfect time to update your fall wardrobe without breaking the bank. I made it easy for you guys by grabbing some of my personal favorite items from sites we all know and love. Simply click items you like on the widget and you’ll be re-directed. Get it while it’s hot!
Enjoy the extra long weekend!!
- My Outfit Details -
Shirt: Cotton On (shop similar)
Jeans: GUESS (old, shop similar here, here + ripped version here)
Shoes: Just Fab (n/a, shop similar here + here)
Eyewear: Celine (on sale)
Bag: Zara (similar $32 bag here)
Belt: Nordstrom (shop similar) // Watch: Michael Kors
I can’t believe tomorrow will mark one week that I’ve been here in the Middle East! I got to explore Kurdistan more over the past few days and I’m enjoying the beauty and soaking up as much of it as I can! I hope you all are joining me on the adventure at #sazantravels on my Instagram (@sazanbarzani).
I am trying to keep as cool as possible (while still wearing appropriate attire) so I decided to rock all white for a chill day out and about at the Hawler street market and cute shops. A crisp white button-up was all I needed to keep me calm and cool in this 100 degree+ desert. It’s another really great what I like to call, ‘re-piece,’ a piece you can repeat over and over. (similar option here). Since I was channeling a chic look, I kept my hair in a high pony tail and wore black accessories with a pop of leopard to stand out. #SoSazan
Hawler/Erbil is such a beautiful place that I’m glad I got to experience. There was literally so much history around me that I can’t help but be mesmerized by the beauty of the moment. It was great getting to see the ancient citadel in the city which has been around since B.C! It literally gave me chills looking at it. Shopping in Hawler was also great (I’m going back soon for more!) – It reminded me of that scene in Sex and The City 2 when Carrie was shopping around in the Souk! I found the cutest handmade bag (see it below) which is super colorful and middle-easterny.
Hope you’re having a fantastic week! I can’t wait to share more from here in Kurdistan!
(via my Instagram)