Happy 4th of July sales everyone! I hope all of my fellow Americans have a wonderful weekend ahead in good company with friends and family. Today, I rallied up some of my favorite online sales (a day early!) to help get you in the shopping spirit. There’s tons of amazing codes so check out some of the hot discounts happening below.
BaubleBar // take 30% off sitewide with CODE: RSJULY (ends on 7/5)
First and foremost Happy Memorial Day loves. I’m currently out of the country but wanted to take a moment to remember today’s special holiday. I am truly blessed to live in the USA. It’s a place where no one can take my freedom away and I am forever honored by all of the heros who have died (and continue to fight) to protect our beautiful land and. So much love to all the troops out there!!
I knew Memorial Day was coming up before I left the country, so I finally found the perfect excuse to take this adorable picnic basket (one of our wedding gifts!) out to the park last week. I’m so glad that summer is finally here so I can have more picnics! I decided to wear my newestlittle white dress to cherish the experience. I love a playful style like this that you can dress up or wear casually with a pair of sandals.It’s totally comfy, cute and feminine.
Lastly, one of my favorite perks about Memorial Day are all the sales that go up online. Nordstrom is currently having their half yearly sale which includes up to 40% off select styles. I picked some of my favorite things below. <3
Time is flying by soooo fast isn’t it? Today we’re going to kick off the month of love with some current items that I love. Just so you know – this is a bunch of random stuff I got when I was out shopping. If you end up watching the video below and you feel like it was a complete waste of your Monday….I’M SORRY IN ADVANCE. lol. If you do enjoy it, I hope you’ll take the time to check out more of my Youtube videos + subscribe to my channel. Help me reach 20K subs this week! We’re almost there fam. <3
Warning: Do not take me too seriously in this haul video. 😉
Thanks for watching! Subscribe to my channel here!
If you’re looking for last minute Christmas gift ideas, you can stop looking now. 😉 Christmas is right around the corner. Does anyone else feel like a chicken with their head cut off looking for the perfect gifts for friends and family? I’m still not done with my shopping! In the midst of all my traveling, I was going to post my recap of my San Francisco trip today but realized I left the camera I used on that trip in my LA apartment! GRRRR. My sister will be meeting me in Texas soon so I asked her to bring it! In the meantime, I thought why not share a little holiday shopping post? No kidding, Nordstrom is pretty much one of my favorite high + low go-to department stores for every occassion. They have so many cute things right now that I’m inspired to finish the rest of my Christmas shopping online.
– Shop Below –
– Shop Below –
– Shop Below –
– Shop Below –
Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know which item you would want for yourself this Christmas. hehe. Have a wonderful day and Merry [Early] Christmas. <3
Hope everyone had the happiest Thanksgiving! If you’re in a Turkey coma and looking online to find the best Black Friday deals to latch onto this weekend, I made it easy by bringing all the hot deals to you!
For all my international readers wondering what Black Friday means and why so many Americans go crazy over it here in the United States – it’s basically the day after Thanksgiving and the first day of traditional Christmas shopping. Tons of retailers offer major exclusive discounts in-store and online. Following Black Friday is Cyber Monday. This is the same concept except it features sales and discounts online only. The cool thing about Cyber Monday vs. Black Friday is you don’t have to wake up extra early and wait in those long lines. Instead you can enjoy the sales in your cozy PJ’s at home! (my kind of shopping)
Below I’ve shopped for you some of my favorites. Happy Shopping!
1.DailyLook // Black Friday$30 off $100, $50 off $150, $80 off $250 + free shipping DATE: 11/27 through 11/30 use CODE: BLACKFRIDAY14 // Cyber Monday TBD
3.SheInside: Up to 80% off THANKSGIVING DAY (Ends 11/28) / BLACK FRIDAY (Ends 12/1) Get 28% off $50+ orders with CODE: final28, 30% off $100+ orders using CODE: final30, or 35% off $200+ orders with CODE: final35
4.Nasty Gal // 30% off (online only) select styles marked down. Valid 11/27 through 11/28
5. ASOS (US)// Black Friday 30% off DATE: 11/27 (8pm EST) – 11/30 (8pm EST) CODE: TGIBF // Cyber Monday TBD // ASOS (UK) // 20% off DATE: 11/28 (8pm GMT) – 12/2 (8am GMT) CODE: CYBERWKND20
7. Piperlime // 25% off site wide DATE: 11/27 use CODE: THANKFUL25
8.Express// Black Friday 50% site-wide DATE 11/28 // Cyber Monday 50% off sitewide + free shipping DATE 12/01
9. Forever 21// Black Friday deals under $5, $10, $20 (Extra 30% off clearance) DATE: 11/27 through 11/30 // Cyber Monday 20% off $60+ DATE: 12/01 with CODE: CYBER20
10.Revolve Clothing// Black Friday select items up to 80% off / DATE: 11/28-11/30 // Cyber Monday 20% off final sale DATE: 12/01 with CODE: cybermonday20
11. French Connection// 30% off site wide DATE: 11/25 through 11/28 with CODE: 30FCBF // 40% off site wide DATE: 11/28 through 12/01 using CODE: FC40BF
12.Shopbop // Tiered promotion: 15% off $250, 20% off $500, 25% off $1000DATE: 11/25-12/01 with CODE: GOBIG14 (shop the dress I’m wearing below)
13. Gap (US)// Black Friday 50% off site everything! DATE: 11/27 through 11/28 with CODE: BLKFRIDAY // 40% off site wide DATE: 11/29 using CODE: GIFT
14.J. Crew // Black Friday 30% off select full-price styles and additional 40% off sale + free shipping, no mimimum DATE: 11/26 through 11/30 using CODE: HOLIDAY // Cyber Monday 30% off select full-price styles and additional 40% off sale + free shipping, no minimum DATE: 12/01 with CODE: MONDAY
15. Missguided (US) //30% off everything! DATE: 11/27 through 12/01 with CODE: CYBER30 / Missguided (UK) 20% off CODE: CYBER20
Wanna know what’s in my Tommy bag? Well today I’m pouring out the deets! I created this little video to share with you guys some really random things that I’ve been hauling around lately. What’s the weirdest thing in your bag right now?
What’s in my bag!?
See for yourself! Hope you enjoy the video below. Warning: It may cause you to hysterically laugh your butt off. Eating or drinking while watching is not recommended.
Happy Saturday! I just wanted to share a quick shopping post featuring some of the amazing Labor Day Weekend sales that are happening right now! This is the perfect time to update your fall wardrobe without breaking the bank. I made it easy for you guys by grabbing some of my personal favorite items from sites we all know and love. Simply click items you like on the widget and you’ll be re-directed. Get it while it’s hot!
– My Outfit Details – Shirt: Cotton On(shop similar) Jeans: GUESS(old, shop similar here, here + ripped version here) Shoes: Just Fab (n/a, shop similarhere + here) Eyewear: Celine (on sale) Bag: Zara(similar $32 bag here)
Belt: Nordstrom (shop similar) // Watch: Michael Kors I can’t believe tomorrow will mark one week that I’ve been here in the Middle East! I got to explore Kurdistan more over the past few days and I’m enjoying the beauty and soaking up as much of it as I can! I hope you all are joining me on the adventure at #sazantravels on my Instagram (@sazanbarzani).
I am trying to keep as cool as possible (while still wearing appropriate attire) so I decided to rock all white for a chill day out and about at the Hawler street market and cute shops. A crisp white button-up was all I needed to keep me calm and cool in this 100 degree+ desert. It’s another really great what I like to call, ‘re-piece,’ a piece you can repeat over and over. (similar option here). Since I was channeling a chic look, I kept my hair in a high pony tail and wore black accessories with a pop of leopard to stand out. #SoSazan
Hawler/Erbil is such a beautiful place that I’m glad I got to experience. There was literally so much history around me that I can’t help but be mesmerized by the beauty of the moment. It was great getting to see the ancient citadel in the city which has been around since B.C! It literally gave me chills looking at it. Shopping in Hawler was also great (I’m going back soon for more!) – It reminded me of that scene in Sex and The City 2 when Carrie was shopping around in the Souk! I found the cutest handmade bag (see it below) which is super colorful and middle-easterny.
Hope you’re having a fantastic week! I can’t wait to share more from here in Kurdistan!
Happy 4th of July! I am reminded today how truly blessed and lucky I am to be an American. As we chow down on delicious food and enjoy the sales (which I’ll get to in a second), let’s not forget to honor those who fought for our country. It’s crazy to think that I wouldn’t be sitting here expressing my freedom of speech without those who fought for it. God bless those who have served our country!
In celebration, tons of online stores are having huge (MAJOR!!) sales throughout the weekend. Whether you live here in the US or not, everyone is invited to shop these exclusive deals so don’t pass up! I browsed through some of my fave shops online and collected some super cute sale items (MOST UNDER $100!) that you can shop directly below. Hope you enjoy!
I’m excited to share my second collaboration with Chictopia x Topshop today! I’m inviting you into my Topshopfitting room (no peeking!) to see some of my favorite things I recently tried on. Shopping makes me feel good- I wouldn’t say I’m a shopaholic but I’m definitely a shopALOTic. Enjoy.
I guess you’ll just have to wait and see what I got! 😉
Fitting room tips (this might help!)
I’ve learned that the fitting room can be a transformational place. At my recent Eva Mendes shopping event, one girl came into the store so shy and quiet that when I finally convinced her to try on a cute little party dress (for fun!), she ended up not wanting to take it off. Literally. She paid for the dress in the dress! She had this new found sassy confidence. It was such a cool moment to witness.
Here are some helpful tips the next time you face challenges in the fitting room!
1. Think Strategically: If you’re debating on whether you should buy a certain piece ask yourself, “Is this something I can wear again?” If the answer is yes then it’s probably a smart buy. Personally, if something is really pricey it’s unsettling for me to buy it. I like being able to recycle it over again in my wardrobe. Ex. This denim skirt (you can style it in so many different ways for every season!)
2. Attitude is Everything: Some of us have a love/hate relationship with the fitting room. If you’re the person who walks into it feeling unhappy, stressed or anxious (for whatever reason!) then expect that to affect your decision making process. Keep a positive attitude and focus on you! (not the other girls in the fitting room). Take your time. You know your body better than anyone else, so if you’re trying to convince yourself to like something that just isn’t you – don’t waste your time on it. 😉
3. Take Selfies: Yes, I said it! I’ll usually snap a couple of full body pictures when I’m trying things on to see how they photograph. There have been instances when I leave the store and look back at my photos saying, “ah! I should have got that!” If it looks good in pictures (most of the time), it will look great in ‘real-life’. Just make sure you turn off the sound. 😉