Tag Archives: republic
Tis the season to start thinking about your holiday gift ideas for loved ones and favorite pals. Why stress over gift ideas? Simply click the link next to the description to read more and order if you’re interested. Happy Holidays from Spaz Magazine!
1. KINDLE- Sit back, relax and enjoy some quiet time with a Kindle. Reading made easy for all you book lovers! Price: $69 (shop here)
2. YayLabs Ice Cream Ball Ice Cream Maker- Seriously how cool is this gift? Everyone loves ice cream so you can’t go wrong with this one! It comes in so many fun colors! Price: $21 (shop)
3. Nike+ Fuel Band- In case you want to work off that ice cream, this next one is a fitness must have! Whether you are a workout lover or someone who wants to start getting in shape, this is the perfect gift to keep track of your workout! Price: $166 (shop)
4. Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player- If you are really on a tight budget this year and want to still find something decent to get your loved one, this 4GB MP3 is an affordable and decent mp3 player, flash drive, and FM radio. Price: $19 (shop here)
5. Home Alone Complete Movie Collection- A holiday classic! He or she will love adding this one to their DVD collection. Who wouldn’t want this? Price: $13 (buy it)
6. The “I Don’t Know How to Cook” Book- For those of you who need a little or a lot of help in the kitchen, this is a great cook book for you! 300 recipes that you can’t mess up! Price: $10 (shop here
1. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Ultimate Gift Set- Rev him up to face every day with this collection of classic Kiehl’s Since 1851 formulas for men. It’s the perfect holiday gift set! Price: $58 (Shop here)
3. Beats by Dre- If you are really in the splurging mood, get these! A top favorite in the market, comes in different colors too! Price: $200 (buy here)
1. Spa in a Basket- This cute little wicker basket has everything you need for a relaxing day at your in home spa. Includes soft slippers, relaxing honey and vanilla scents, and a massage tool. Perfect for mom or girlfriend! Price: $26 (Buy here)
2. Corioliss Gold Glamour Curling Wand- This is the perfect gift for gals who to spice up their straight hairstyles with effortless beach waves/curls. It’s so easy to use- all you have to do is twirl small parts of your hair around the wand, hold for 3-5 seconds and then you’re ready to go! Price: $90 (buy here)
3. Fashion- You can never go wrong with a gift card to her favorite store. But if that’s a boring gift idea to you, maybe shop online? Perhaps one of these fierce items below will satisfy her shopping taste.
It was recently asked in my Q&A’s why I haven’t written a helpful style-411 for petite women! As a 5’2 tiny myself, I instantly asked myself the same question. (I should have done this sooner!) Well, here it is! These are some simple shopping rules for the elite–petite! :) I try to follow these rules, but never limit myself to what I am “allowed” to wear. Whether it’s a hit or miss, you’ll never really know what works for you until you TAKE RISKS! xo
FYI: Typically, you are classified as ‘petite’ if you are between 5’0-5’4..
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!! We are fabulous.