Happy Monday! I figured I would jump start the week with a fun little survey sharing 25 things you don’t know about me. Anyone else agree with #20? lol
1. My blood type is (B-). (Did you know only 15% of the population is a negative blood type?)
2. I am terrified of crickets.
3. I’ve always wanted to go on an African safari.
4. I was a TERRIBLE math student.
5. My family and I raise our voices when we speak but that doesn’t necessarily mean we’re yelling at eachother. (took Stevie a while to comprehend this lolol)
Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes yesterday! I had the most relaxing day ever. I’m in Texas visiting family for a few more days and thought I would share a fun little birthday post. I came up with 27 things I’ve learned about myself over the years. Don’t judge me for #20.
1. Honesty is the best policy – I used to think telling a little white lie here and there was okay, but the older I’m getting the more I’ve learned that honesty is the best policy. I kept Steve a secret from my parents for years …