Happy Monday! I figured I would jump start the week with a fun little survey sharing 25 things you don’t know about me. Anyone else agree with #20? lol
1. My blood type is (B-). (Did you know only 15% of the population is a negative blood type?)
2. I am terrified of crickets.
3. I’ve always wanted to go on an African safari.
4. I was a TERRIBLE math student.
5. My family and I raise our voices when we speak but that doesn’t necessarily mean we’re yelling at eachother. (took Stevie a while to comprehend this lolol)
I can’t believe I’ve been living in Los Angeles for almost 5 years. I was driving through Hollywood Boulevard the other day (to get to an appointment) and I had one of those flash back moments from when I first visited LA. I was 18 or so and remember REALLY wanting to see as much as I can. From the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Beverly Hills sign to walking down Rodeo Drive pretending I was Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. When you visit a city like LA, there’s so much you want to see while soaking everything in.