Tag Archives: cheap
Happy Birthday Olive + Piper!
Today I’m announcing a super fun collab with one of my favorite (not to mention affordable) online jewelry brands, Olive + Piper. Their jewelry is so gorgeous that I feel like I’m being punk’d by their price-tags. No complaining here though!
This week actually marks their 1 year anniversary and I’m excited to celebrate this very special b-day with them in style! We’re giving you guys the chance to join in on the fun by entering to win a $50 gift card to their online shop! That’s a lot of FAB jewelry if you ask me! Wait. It gets better. They named one of their new gorgeous necklaces they launched today after me! Pinch me!! I found out this week, they’re releasing a new jewel + giveaway every day for 5 days with one of their favorite bloggers! It is such an honor to be a part of this exciting week filled with lots of giveaway celebrations. Make sure you check back daily to see what’s new on their site and for your chance to win some sparkly goodness. Don’t forget to enter to win the $50 giftcard below! Goodluck!!
Today I am showing you how to look chic in black and white for a hot summer night! (hey that rhymes!) My entire outfit is sponsored by one of my new favorite online shops that I recently discovered called ZooShoo. I am spazzing over their wide variety of styles and affordable price points. Can you believe this entire look costs UNDER $150? I can’t. This faux leather crop top with cuts in the back is seriously my favorite.
I guess this goes to show that you don’t have to spend a million bucks to look like a million bucks. <3
Photography: Sophie Eelkus
Tis the season to start thinking about your holiday gift ideas for loved ones and favorite pals. Why stress over gift ideas? Simply click the link next to the description to read more and order if you’re interested. Happy Holidays from Spaz Magazine!
1. KINDLE- Sit back, relax and enjoy some quiet time with a Kindle. Reading made easy for all you book lovers! Price: $69 (shop here)
2. YayLabs Ice Cream Ball Ice Cream Maker- Seriously how cool is this gift? Everyone loves ice cream so you can’t go wrong with this one! It comes in so many fun colors! Price: $21 (shop)
3. Nike+ Fuel Band- In case you want to work off that ice cream, this next one is a fitness must have! Whether you are a workout lover or someone who wants to start getting in shape, this is the perfect gift to keep track of your workout! Price: $166 (shop)
4. Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player- If you are really on a tight budget this year and want to still find something decent to get your loved one, this 4GB MP3 is an affordable and decent mp3 player, flash drive, and FM radio. Price: $19 (shop here)
5. Home Alone Complete Movie Collection- A holiday classic! He or she will love adding this one to their DVD collection. Who wouldn’t want this? Price: $13 (buy it)
6. The “I Don’t Know How to Cook” Book- For those of you who need a little or a lot of help in the kitchen, this is a great cook book for you! 300 recipes that you can’t mess up! Price: $10 (shop here
1. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Ultimate Gift Set- Rev him up to face every day with this collection of classic Kiehl’s Since 1851 formulas for men. It’s the perfect holiday gift set! Price: $58 (Shop here)
3. Beats by Dre- If you are really in the splurging mood, get these! A top favorite in the market, comes in different colors too! Price: $200 (buy here)
1. Spa in a Basket- This cute little wicker basket has everything you need for a relaxing day at your in home spa. Includes soft slippers, relaxing honey and vanilla scents, and a massage tool. Perfect for mom or girlfriend! Price: $26 (Buy here)
2. Corioliss Gold Glamour Curling Wand- This is the perfect gift for gals who to spice up their straight hairstyles with effortless beach waves/curls. It’s so easy to use- all you have to do is twirl small parts of your hair around the wand, hold for 3-5 seconds and then you’re ready to go! Price: $90 (buy here)
3. Fashion- You can never go wrong with a gift card to her favorite store. But if that’s a boring gift idea to you, maybe shop online? Perhaps one of these fierce items below will satisfy her shopping taste.
Shop UNDER $20!!!!
Summer is right around the corner which means new trends, more deals, and extra precautions. Before we get crazy and soak up the sun all summer long, it is essential that SPF is added to your daily skin regimens. A lot of people think sun screen prevents a bronze glow…WRONG! Sun screen is a shield to help protect your skin against excessive sun exposure. SPF will help prevent redness and irritation on your skin. Let’s not forget it also prevents fast aging. Add an SPF lotion onto your skin before applying any tanning oils, lotions..etc. Take care of your lips as well. The sun will dry them out so make sure you try EOS lip balm (so cute!) which has an SPF of 15 in it to help protect your lips! If you want to work up a quick tan, try Jergens sunless tanning lotion. If you are laying out by a pool or beach this summer, one of my all time favorite and cheap tanning enhancers is Banana Boat’s dark tanning oil spray. Go easy on the makeup, ladies. The great thing about having a nice summer glow is you won’t need to go heavy on bronzers and foundations. If you do, Rimmel has a great natural bronzer that will help highlight your summer glow.
Let’s not forget that bright summer shades are another huge must have this season. Whether you are rocking a hot pink lip or one of Essie’s bright summer nail polishes, make sure you keep your colors neat. (ie. don’t over do it)
Here are some affordable beauty products you might want to add into your summer bags!
SHOP THESE PRODUCTS!
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer $4 (Drugstores)
Jergens Natural Glow $7 (Drugstores)
Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil $5 (Drugstores)
Tahiti Sweetie Bath & Body Works Lotion $10-15 (Bath & Body Works)
EOS SPF 15 Lip Balm $3 (Drugstores)
MAC lipstick $15 (Nordstrom)
Essie Nail Polish $4 (Drugstores)
Dove Scented Body Spray $4 (Drugstores)
Bath & Body Works Zodiac Sanitizers $1.50 ea (Bath & Body Works)
Nicole “Always Fabulous” Richie..
Nicole Richie‘s sense of style has really transformed over the years. The 29-year-old busy mom & fashion designer knows how to make a trendy statement without trying too hard. (key!!!) We are spazzing over one of Nicole Richie’s hot street wear looks. Whether it’s a new hairstyle or an eye-catching accessory–you always find a unique way to make us drool, Nic! xo
Did you know: Richie is wearing a $640 scarf (YSL)!
Steal Her Look: