Tag Archives: amazon
Hope everyone had a spazzztastic Christmas! Mine turned out to be amazing! I have no complaints and get this- it snowed here in Texas! Now it’s time to get ready for New Years, and I’m super excited because I’ll be ringing in 2013 in Austin with my closest pals.
Speaking of the New Year, I thought I would share a fun little video about some of my favorite beauty items and must haves going into 2013. I want to apologize for the length of this video. It runs at about 11 minutes- I promise to keep it short next time! ha!
SPAZ Beauty Talk
1. Viviscal®- The ultimate hair growth supplements that are scientifically proven to help nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth* from within. Only Viviscal® Supplements contain the exclusive marine complex AminoMar™.
(Retail price: $50)
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo- Batiste Dry Shampoo is the quick and convenient way to get soft, clean and fresh smelling hair, without water. It’s that simple and perfect for on the go!
(Retail price: $10)
3. Too Faced Chocolate Matte Bronzing Powder: combines the natural, therapeutic effects of real cocoa powder with their signature bronzing pigments, creating a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens out and enhances all skintones.
(Retail price: $29)
4. STILA All Over Luminizer: Ideal for all skin types, a deluxe brush tip makes application a breeze and leaves skin with a dewy, luminous glow.
(Retail Price: $21)
5. Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer: Works like magic! This product is oil-free, creamy, and blendable and has the ability to hide tattoos, dark circles, and blemishes alike!
(Retail price: $30)
6. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder: Formulated for all skin types, the powder contains micronized pigments that will not settle in fine lines or accentuate shadows and instantly delivers a soft, weightless finish.
(Retail price: $22)
Tis the season to start thinking about your holiday gift ideas for loved ones and favorite pals. Why stress over gift ideas? Simply click the link next to the description to read more and order if you’re interested. Happy Holidays from Spaz Magazine!
1. KINDLE- Sit back, relax and enjoy some quiet time with a Kindle. Reading made easy for all you book lovers! Price: $69 (shop here)
2. YayLabs Ice Cream Ball Ice Cream Maker- Seriously how cool is this gift? Everyone loves ice cream so you can’t go wrong with this one! It comes in so many fun colors! Price: $21 (shop)
3. Nike+ Fuel Band- In case you want to work off that ice cream, this next one is a fitness must have! Whether you are a workout lover or someone who wants to start getting in shape, this is the perfect gift to keep track of your workout! Price: $166 (shop)
4. Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player- If you are really on a tight budget this year and want to still find something decent to get your loved one, this 4GB MP3 is an affordable and decent mp3 player, flash drive, and FM radio. Price: $19 (shop here)
5. Home Alone Complete Movie Collection- A holiday classic! He or she will love adding this one to their DVD collection. Who wouldn’t want this? Price: $13 (buy it)
6. The “I Don’t Know How to Cook” Book- For those of you who need a little or a lot of help in the kitchen, this is a great cook book for you! 300 recipes that you can’t mess up! Price: $10 (shop here
1. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Ultimate Gift Set- Rev him up to face every day with this collection of classic Kiehl’s Since 1851 formulas for men. It’s the perfect holiday gift set! Price: $58 (Shop here)
3. Beats by Dre- If you are really in the splurging mood, get these! A top favorite in the market, comes in different colors too! Price: $200 (buy here)
1. Spa in a Basket- This cute little wicker basket has everything you need for a relaxing day at your in home spa. Includes soft slippers, relaxing honey and vanilla scents, and a massage tool. Perfect for mom or girlfriend! Price: $26 (Buy here)
2. Corioliss Gold Glamour Curling Wand- This is the perfect gift for gals who to spice up their straight hairstyles with effortless beach waves/curls. It’s so easy to use- all you have to do is twirl small parts of your hair around the wand, hold for 3-5 seconds and then you’re ready to go! Price: $90 (buy here)
3. Fashion- You can never go wrong with a gift card to her favorite store. But if that’s a boring gift idea to you, maybe shop online? Perhaps one of these fierce items below will satisfy her shopping taste.
SHOE SHOPPING [ON A BUDGET]
Hi everyone! One of the hardest things about being a fashion blogger is having to update my closet with new fashion trends just as often as I’m writing about them! It’s a fun activity but it starts to add up. I love finding designer brands for cheap at places like Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls and TJ Maxx (just to name a few.)
I am constantly working on something or managing my site, so I rarely find time to drive out to these places. Thankfully, I’ve found some great online deals and steals! One of the hottest deals I’ve been noticing is sexy summer shoe sales (try saying that three times!) I just had to share these discounted designer shoes that nail some of summer’s hottest trends. I want them all!
1. DV by Dolce Vita Pink Archer Sandal $45
2. Sam Edelman Yelena Strappy Sandal $99
3. Michael Kors Josie Zip Sandal in Black $87
4. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Ankle-Strap $49
5. Badgley Mischka Women’s Sandal
SHOP THESE LOOKS!
The Importance of Eye Makeup
All boobs and booties aside, the best way to attract anyone is with your eyes. And just like everything else, eyes come in different shapes, sizes, and colors. I think one of the most exciting things about being a woman is having the option to make your eyes pop through the use of makeup. I am a huge fan of eye shadow palettes (hence the post) which is why I decided to share some of my favorite ones under $20! I’ve used these palettes at some point and I can say they are SPAZTASIC! Don’t let these cheap prices fool you. These eye shadows are amazing, and they will last you forever.
Benefits of Using Eye Shadow Palettes:
1. More options- which means more ways to combine & experiment with colors
2. Perfect for traveling- all your eye shadow stays in one place. Great for safe traveling.
3. Cost-effective- You are getting WAY more for less!
***MY TOP 3 PICKS***
Note: I prefer matte eye shadow without shimmer but I have & love both.
1. 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette by e.l.f- $10
2. Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette- $17
3. Shany Eyeshadow Palette, 40 Color- $12
Shop these palettes and more through the links below!
Spaz Summer 2012 [Beauty] Picks
Hey guys and gals! Happy Memorial Day weekend! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far. One of the things I absolutely love about this season (besides relaxing poolside) is the amazing fashion and beauty deals that are out there! I’m a total SPAZ when I find the hottest items on the market for a bargain online. I am going to sound like a walking advertisement when I say this BUT I PROMISE Amazon.com has been one of my go-to places for finding these items for years!
Amazon knows how much I love them so we’ve decided to collaborate on SpazMag.com where I will directly share some of my favorite must-have items. Yippeeee for Amspazon!? ha ha. Anyways! Now, you can shop with Spaz! At the end of this post, you can click any of the shopping links at the bottom to purchase or learn more about these items! For starters, here are some of my recent summer purchases + favorite beauty & hair items that I absolutely recommend and LOVE!
1. La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream ($255)
This item is kind of pricey BUT it’s worth it! When it comes to anti-aging regimens, it’s important to invest in the right products that won’t add harsh chemicals onto your skin. It’s also important to start NOW! Don’t wait until you are in your 30’s and 40’s. FELLAS, this goes for you too!!!!! The skin around our eyes is the thinnest of all, which means little protection from the sun’s rays. This product will help! The ultimate Caviar de-aging treatment is made for the delicate skin surrounding your eyes. It’s a luxurious multi-tasking cream that not only provides round-the-clock hydration but also targets the seven most prevalent signs of aging. This product will last you a while because all you need is a dime size. I’m obsessed with it!
2. BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Combo Pack ($89 TOTAL)
over $300 value
Once you go BaByliss, you never go back! I’ve been using the Babyliss pro straightener for a few years now and I am hooked! I also use this straightener to do those big celebrity curls that you all love (personal tutorial coming soon–I promise!) I wish this combo pack deal was around when I first purchased my straightener on Amazon for $90! These bad boys run at about $200+ in stores, so I’m not complaining too much! However, this combo pack is great because it includes:
- –Palm Pro Trimmer Battery Operated 2 Comb Attachments For Trimming Sideburns, Necks,Mustaches and Beards.
- –1-1/4″ Ionic Straightener Sol-Gel Nano Titanium Ceramic Plates Ion Generator Emits Negative Ions Ceramic Heater for Instant Heat & Recovery LED Display up to 450 degrees (YOU CONTROL THE HEAT!!!!)
- –Travel Dryer 1000 Watts Dual Voltage 2 Heat/Speed Settings Folding Handle & Removable Filter/Stand.
3. Soft N Style Hair Donut ($7)
For those of you who aren’t familiar with the hair donut let me formally introduce you!! This is a super quick and easy way to get that chic and perfectly twisted high bun. The hair donut is basically hidden inside your hair so it looks like you got it done professionally. Fashion bloggers are rocking this piece and even celebrities are using it on the red carpet. How to use? Simply pull your pony tail through the donut and then pin your hair to achieve the look you want. It’s super light-weight and easy to use!!! (can also get in different color to match your hair if necessary)
4. Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer ($21)
If you think the glow on my cheekbones is natural–get out of town! In other words, I owe it to the amazing makeup luminizers. If you’re wondering what the heck a luminizer is, it’s a super easy way to add a natural glow to certain areas of your face. The Victoria Secret models use this on the regular and on the runway! Right now I’m using a luminizing stick from Topshop that I simply apply to my cheekbones and nose bone AFTER my foundation is set. (Confused? I’ll explain. Read my makeup regimen here) This shimmery luminator by Stila is one of my absolute favorites. I’ve used this product for years and it lasts a long time! (Application comes with its own brush–liquid is lightweight and shimmer lasts all day.)
5. NOW Solutions Castor Oil, 100 % Pure ($9)
Okay you’re probably laughing out loud wondering WHY this is in my Spaz must have list! The truth is if you apply 100% castor oil onto your eye brows before bed every night, you will start to notice them grow thicker! I haven’t tried this because my eyebrows are naturally a jungle, but I know a few close peeps who have and industry professionals who have told me that it really works! Castor oil is not going to harm your skin–it will soften the hair and inject natural vitamins. Also, it’s tasteless and odorless so that’s a plus! Here’s a tip–don’t over tweeze! Here’s how I maintain my brows + more tips.