Wow you guys. This has been such a big month for the Hendrix fam! Here’s our little family update for you!
- We FINALLY moved into our house and have started to decorate! After a year in suitcases (plus me, Stevie, and Teeny living in a bedroom together) on top of COVID-19 and the many challenges 2020 has brought to the table, I can truly say that moving into our new home is one of the best feelings I’ve ever had. I didn’t know how unsettled and out of a routine I was until we finally moved in and had some room to breathe. This past year, though tough at times, was truly needed for our family and of course, God knew that going into it (you better believe I doubted Him at times but His plan is always better than anything we can comprehend!).
- Did you see the big announcement?! Yep, our family is growing and we cannot wait 🙂 here’s the gender reveal too if you missed it! Complete with an inappropriate performance by Sweetie lol
- My sis had her first baby (my nephew Arie!) and my sis-in-law is pregnant too! Babies all around in this family!
- Many more GOOD episodes came out on The Good Life Podcast 🙂 would love for you to take a listen if you haven’t already! It’s a place for encouragement, which we’ve been needing extra extra these days.
- I’ve been transitioning my summer skincare routine (let me tell you, the heat in TX is real) and getting into more clean beauty during this pregnancy! Linked some amazing products below 🙂
- Lastly, a big big project is in the works and I cannot WAIT to share it with you all!
I hope you’re all staying safe and healthy, and finding the GOOD in this pretty difficult year we’re having. Remember, God loves YOU and there IS good happening all around. You just have to look for it <3 love you all so much!
Until next time…