Hey fam! If this is your first time here, welcome 🙂 And if you’ve been here before, welcome back! Now if you know me at all, you know that I don’t mess around when it comes to my skincare. I have blemish prone skin so I have to be very aware of what I’m putting on my face. From the occasional facials I splurge on to my diet and SPF creams – I have to stick to a routine I can trust in both the morning AND the nighttime (or else I’ll pay for it in breakouts… this has happened one too many times). Since becoming a mom and traveling for work has picked up, I noticed the weather also plays a part in my skincare routine. Depending on the season, time, and weather that day, I’ve found that there’s just nothing better to me than having skin that radiates and is calm and balanced. My motto: when your skin feels good, your makeup looks flawless. It’s the ultimate outer confidence boost when I know I’m keeping my skin blemish-free and in check.
We’re living in an exciting time with so many amazing skincare products within our reach at a reasonable and affordable cost. Today I’m partnering up with Olay to shine light on the fact that you don’t have to break the bank to have healthy skin. As an ambassador for the brand, I started sampling and testing out a bunch of their products last year and shared tons of them with you so far and why I like them (like this one). Right now I’m loving their new Calming Mist. It’s like a burst of instant hydration for my skin that I’ve been carrying around and spraying wherever I go. You can even use it when you have makeup on without messing up your look! (It feels like a light setting spray when you spray it on your skin.)
Here are my fave tips to get the most effective results using this Calming Mist:
1. Balance and calm my skin in the AM (hack: use in place of my toner on cotton round!)
2. Immediately after I work out- I just keep it in my gym bag and give myself a spritz afterward. This has helped me avoid those post-workout breakouts.
3. Prime my skin before makeup or use it as a setting spray AFTER applying my makeup.
4. Spraying a little on my pillow before I lay my head down to go to bed at night! It’s so soothing and great way to keep the skin hydrated all night while you sleep. 🙂
5. Airplane travel- definitely a top tip because airplanes will dry you out! Keep a travel sized spray bottle handy and pack one in your carry-on bag. Instant hydrating boost that leaves my skin feeling fresh and so clean!
Best of all, you can find Olay Calming Mist at any Target store or online HERE!
I hope this gave you a few new ideas to keep your skin fresh throughout the
holidays cuties! Now go on and tackle your day!
This content is sponsored by Olay, a brand that I love! All thoughts and opinions are my own 🙂