I’m currently sitting at my desk in my BF jeans and a messy topknot – I call it a case of the Wednesday blues. Pun intended 😉 It’s safe to say denim has been on the repeat button for me lately. I decided to round up a few of my current looks and share my top 6 denim pieces that also work for spring.
Ready. Set. Denim.
1. Jacket (colored) – I threw on this dusty pink denim jacket to simplify a tight dress I wore in Venice last week. It was perfect! Spring is the ultimate season to play with color so have some fun with your denim!
2. Overalls – (yes, please!) I know what you’re thinking. “There’s no way I can rock overalls without looking crazy!” I feel you girl BUT you might be surprised to know that when you find a fit and wash that works like these bad boys – you will be sold.
3. Distressed Skirt – I love how distressed this denim skirt is. It’s not like the traditional ones we used to wear in the 90’s, ya feel me? ha!
4. Perf Skinnies – If the jeans fit, get them. For spring, I love a medium wash like these. The stretchier the fit the better!
5. Patchwork – Whether it’s a denim vest, skirt or fun pair of shorts I LOVE this fun DIY inspired trend. It can instantly make an outfit POP!
6. Denim Accessories – Brittany Spears much? I’m kind of obsessed, though. I’ve been on the hunt for a denim choker and I’m obsazzing over this one!
I have a few others I’m loving too, so shop all my favorites for spring below. 🙂
Shop My Faves Below!