Happy Friday! It’s been a while since I’ve shared a yummy recipe on my blog so today I’m bringing you quite the treat. If you don’t have plans to go out tonight and want to enjoy a cozy (but fun!) night at home, you have to try my delicious Sangria recipe with a holiday twist!
I found a bunch of Sangria recipes on Pinterest and decided to create my own with a kick that your taste buds can thank me later for. If you love Apple cider, you’ll definitely appreciate this one! I also added some fresh apples, pomegranate seeds and mint leaves. Check out this delicious fall Sangria recipe below.
2 Apples Peeled
3 Cups of Apple Cider
1 Cup of Pomegranate Seeds
Fresh Mint Leaves (a handful)
750 ML Sparkling Wine
1. Cut your apples into bite-sized slices (almost like a French fry… but thinner) and add half of them into your empty pitcher.
2. Cut open your pomegranate and spoon out your seeds (or buy the ones at Trader Joe’s that are already pre-seeded!) Add 3/4 into your pitcher and save the rest as a garnish!
3. Add a few sprigs of mint leaves into the pitcher (or however many you prefer)
4. Add into the mixture your apple cider, and chilled sparkling white wine.
5. Fill your pitcher with ice.
6. Serve instantly in the CUTEST glasses you have and don’t forget to top it off with leftover apple slices, pomegranates and mint leaves as a garnish. 😉
Enjoy!! Happy fall 🙂
P.S. No Freebie Friday this week, but you can still enter my last one for a chance to win here.. Good luck!