Trending: The Belted Trench Coat
Lifestyle | December 8, 2014
(Outfit details) Belted Trench Coat: 71 Stanton (N/A online, shop similar/cheaper here + here) // Jeans: Black Orchid Denim (cheaper option) // Heels: Schutz (I’m so obsazzed with these) // Shirt: Topshop // Bag: Vince Camuto (old, shop similar) // Sunglasses: Celine // Bracelets: Gorjana + this one
I finally found the perfect belted trench coat. I got it at the 71 Stanton shopping event I hosted in Los Angeles a few weeks ago. Although I’m sad to share it’s not available online, I found tons of similar cute styles for way less. In the midst of my online shopping hunt, I suddenly became inspired to dedicate this post to the belted trench coat. It’s a trend that Victoria Beckham does so well. Can you say the queen of chic!?
If you’re looking for a timeless trench coat that looks great on every body type + is affordable…check these ones out ALL under $100 below!
– Shop Today’s Post –
P.S It’s Green Monday! So many major sales today!
- Amazon: 30% off eligible items with code GRNMON14
- Anthropologie: Extra 30% off with code EXTRAMERRY
- ASOS: 20% off select brands, including Boss Orange, French Connection, and Zadig & Voltaire
- French Connection: Up to 40% off select styles
- J.Crew: Up to 30% off with code MERRYMERRY
- Net-a-Porter: Up to 50% off and free shipping/returns.
- Nordstrom: Up to 40% off select new markdowns.
- Piperlime: 30% off select holiday styles with code CELEBRATE.