Hope everyone had a spazzztastic Christmas! Mine turned out to be amazing! I have no complaints and get this- it snowed here in Texas! Now it’s time to get ready for New Years, and I’m super excited because I’ll be ringing in 2013 in Austin with my closest pals.
Speaking of the New Year, I thought I would share a fun little video about some of my favorite beauty items and must haves going into 2013. I want to apologize for the length of this video. It runs at about 11 minutes- I promise to keep it short next time! ha!
SPAZ Beauty Talk
1. Viviscal®- The ultimate hair growth supplements that are scientifically proven to help nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth* from within. Only Viviscal® Supplements contain the exclusive marine complex AminoMar™.
(Retail price: $50)
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo- Batiste Dry Shampoo is the quick and convenient way to get soft, clean and fresh smelling hair, without water. It’s that simple and perfect for on the go!
(Retail price: $10)
3. Too Faced Chocolate Matte Bronzing Powder: combines the natural, therapeutic effects of real cocoa powder with their signature bronzing pigments, creating a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens out and enhances all skintones.
(Retail price: $29)
4. STILA All Over Luminizer: Ideal for all skin types, a deluxe brush tip makes application a breeze and leaves skin with a dewy, luminous glow.
(Retail Price: $21)
5. Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer: Works like magic! This product is oil-free, creamy, and blendable and has the ability to hide tattoos, dark circles, and blemishes alike!
(Retail price: $30)
6. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder: Formulated for all skin types, the powder contains micronized pigments that will not settle in fine lines or accentuate shadows and instantly delivers a soft, weightless finish.
(Retail price: $22)