Shop Left to Right:
Skinny jeans $18: H&M Shop here | Flannel Top: Shopbop.com | Black Beanie $6: Shop here ; Red: Shop here | Tribal back-pack: Shop here | Watch: Shop here | Turquoise Tassel bracelet: Shop here | Gold bangle: Shop here
Hey guys! It’s time to tackle some of the trends for Fall 2012. As summer is winding down, it’s almost time to kick start the fall school year in the latest must-have items. Whether you’re heading into the halls of high school or simply starting another semester of college, you might want to jot down these hot trends! Your closet will definitely appreciate it.
Fall 2012 Trends (in short):
1. Tribal Print: Get posh with prints! While tribal prints have made it big on the runway, you can duplicate the look for less thanks to Target and stores like Forever21. Try a tribal top with a pair of dark skinny jeans, or you can spice up this trend by simply rocking fun tribal accessories. This can include anything from jewelry to belts to ethnocentric handbags.
2. Uni-sex Beanies: Not only for the fellas! Slouchy beanie hats are making a comfy return this fall season. We’re seeing fashionistas and street bloggers everywhere adding beanies (in all colors) to their outfits. While some schools prohibit hats of all kind, we still give this trend an A+.
3. Skinny Jeans: For everyone! Don’t be fooled by the name. You don’t have to be “skinny” to wear skinny jeans! Grab a great pair for fall because this trend can work with almost any figure type. How? Skinny jeans flatten and smooth out your bottom half; consider them Spanx you wear on the outside! Skinny jeans are also versatile every season. Jazz up your pair with long cardigans, blazers, hoodies, and standard button-down shirts this fall.
4. Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize: Every outfit needs a little bit of accessorizing–or a lot. Now, there is no need to over do it in the hallways, but do not shy away from accessorizing your back to school outfits this fall! Bring the party to school (arm party that is)! In other words, stack on the bracelets and mix and match your jewelry pieces through out fall. We’re seeing one of summer’s popular trends heading into fall. Michael Kors’ over-sized watches paired up with a variety of colorful and fun-studded bracelets are a great way to accessorize into the fall.
5. Flannel, Velvet and Lace: These are just a few of the fabric trends you will notice this fall. A loose flannel button down (shop Forever21) is a great and affordable piece to add to your closet. It’s a versatile fabric that will not only keep you warm but also very stylish this upcoming season.
Will you rock these trends!?
P.S Don’t forget to enter my Madison Elizabeth Co. Clutch giveaway! Details here.