A FIERCE HALLOWEEN.
Hey guysss! First I’ve got to say, thank you ALL for the sweet comments in regards to my BLACK SWAN Halloween costume this year! I had a lot of fun with this look. A number of you asked me how I did my makeup, so I figured I would write a blog about it..of course!
Not bad for a first timer..
Let me just say, my initial plan was to practice this dramatic makeup a few days BEFORE the Halloween Block Party, but a busy and hectic week prevented that from happening. I was a little nervous doing my makeup on the day of, but I’m super pleased with the results. It only took me about 30 minutes total.
GET THE LOOK..
• Face Makeup: Maybelline Cover Stick Concealor (Light Beige/Applied to entire face). Set with Laura Mercier Transluscent Powder.
• Eye Primer: Two-faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow
• Eyeliner: Lancome Black
• Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash BIG Mascara
• Eye-Shadow: Black & Silver Gel CreamLiner by Physicians Formula
• Red-Lined Shadow: Coastal Scents Shimmer Palette (red shade)
• False Lashes: Revlon (optional)
• Lips: Topshop matte lipstick in Ruthless
***HELPFUL: I referred to this Youtube makeup tutorial which really gives great step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish this Black Swan look.
More pics….HAPPY HALLOWEEN!